Atrial Fibrillation Explained Online Course and Digital Journal
Due to popular demand Doctor Warrick Bishop, the author of the #1 Internationally Best Selling Book, "Atrial Fibrillation Explained" has now recorded a course to help you to learn more about this disease and how to better manage it.
Atrial fibrillation is a common condition affecting approximately 1% of the population but 15 to 20% of the population over the age of 80. Most people have symptoms from the condition, but there is a significant number who we have no awareness whatsoever and it can be either an incidental finding or the devastating occurrence of a stroke that brings awareness to the diagnosis.
This Course is For You, if You:
- have atrial fibrillation or know someone who does
- are a doctor wanting a straight-forward refresher or a book you can recommend to your patients
- need to know that you are not alone
- want to know what’s going on with your heart
- come from a family with ‘bad’ hearts
- would enjoy an informative read about a very common condition
- believe that understanding assists with better management